Call of Duty Black Ops 15th Prestige
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 26, 2013

COncLUSION

In a nutshell, RUS 104: INTEGRATED STUDIO is the most challenging and tough subject that i ever had in my life. This is because this subject need a lot of drawing and a very creative mind in order to survive and sadly i do not own any of the skills required. However, as people always say that we must take our time to adapt to our surrounding and try to absorb all the knowledge that you can, and yes,  i think that i had learned so much during the time in RUS104 and i also can feel that i had the most valuable moment in my life. Beside that, I stongly believe that someday all the pain i get from this course, all the critical knowledge that i earned will become very useful especially during the time i had to start working.
Every time whenever i finished my assignment such as drawing portrait, doing some site analysis drawing, and all that kind of drawing such as perspective and isometric one. I have a very strong feeling that i really succeed in surviving this course and at some point i cannot believe it myself that i make it till today. Wow! I can feel my spirit is burning!
 From this subject, I not only learnt the drawing skill but also the construction theory such as foundation, construction method, IBS and many other kind of stuff. Beside that, the most important thing that i have learnt is teamwork. For example, teamwork is very important for project 6. Without teamwork and proper arrangement task, this project will not complete in the limit duration.
Although i have faced many problems and feel hard and tough at the beginning. I learned that there is nothing in this world is easy to do. I remember my secondary techer say that, ' even eating nuts is hard you know! We had to open the nutshell and chew it before we can swallow it! Even swallowing is already difficult already you ungrateful boy!' Haha, what a very funny moment to remember. Back to topic, without hard effort there is nothing we can achieve in our life. Thanks to all the lecturers in HBP school for your guidance and advice throughout this sem. Thank you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment