Call of Duty Black Ops 15th Prestige
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

MY PROJECT 3


This was my third project/ assignment in the HBP school. This weird shape sculpture was my sculpture that i designed by my own. I was inspired after saw the National Geographic channel a very long time ago where they design the yellow box( trademark of National Geographic) in such manners. So i took a decission to use my own first name which is letter 'g' to design my sculpture. Firstly i want to use wood as my material but i discovered that the price of Balsa wood were extremely expensive so i decided to use much cheaper material that is styrofoam. I bought the styrofoam at shop located in front of our hostel. During the process of making this sculpture i found out that the sculpture couldn't last longer just by using glues to stick the styrofoam. So i think for a sec about how am i gonna make the sculpture become strong and prevent it from collapsing after a period of time and finally i come out with a solution to insert a chopstick into the styrofoam sculpture to make it stronger. Finally i gave my sculpture final touch by coloring it with apple green color to representing the green environment. Fuhh! It was a lot of effort making that sculpture.


No comments:

Post a Comment